A lazy sunny afternoon calls for self exploration, or simply a lovely nap. Since no nap seem to be heading towards me, I decided to launch myself in front of the internet and let it take me places. Ta da! It took me to my Twitter. ( https://twitter.com/FingerChips )
Turns out, I used to quite an interesting Twitteratti. Its been almost an year since I last logged onto it, I am pretty surprised that I got the password right in the first go. *pats self*
For starters, the account looks something like this:
I am not even sure if I fully understood, or even understand most of the things I have posted. Mind you, they’re originals. I didn’t have the patience to run through my entire timeline, but following are some Tweets that I posted and found very interesting.
- Well, nothing has changed
2. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one
3. Irrespective of time, either
4. I cannot recall who this is 😀
5. 🙂 So true
6. Oh dear BMTC. Its about time that I be offered free rides for the number of times I have mentioned you on social media.
7. I do not remember being this funny
8. Lets just say that I have always been a quick learner
10. Oh wise me
12. Do not become anyone else. Ever
14. Every single time
And then I didn’t have the patience to scroll any further.
If you fail to amuse yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
Till Next Time,
Stay Amused. 🙂